DIY Exploration & Resource Library
DiscoveryNow can be used as a starting point and resource for your own journey of discovery and exploration.
It also serves as the resource and reference library for individuals participating in the Thrive Retraining program and the Discovery Dialogues with Metta Zetty.
Learn more about both options below . . . .
★ DIY Exploration: You can simply follow your curiosity and create your own path of discovery by using:
- the navigation tools provided in DiscoveryNow along with
- the free Thrive Retraining program that will soon be available.
The best place to learn more is by reviewing the following thoughts:
You can also wander "hands-free" through the library, and preview a random sampling of resources included in this growing digital garden.
★ Resource Library: DiscoveryNow also serves as the resource and reference library for individuals and groups participating in dialogue sessions with Metta Zetty.
Learn More Now
- About DiscoveryNow
- What is DiscoveryNow?
- How is the library content organized?
- Where can I access the library tours?
- Where can I find new library content?
- Where can I find recommended content?
- Your Journey of Discovery & Exploration
- Ideas for Using TheBrain
- Digital Gardens
- What's Next?
Join our mailing list now to be notified when Group Dialogues, the Thrive Retraining program, and our new online community will each be available.
In addition, if you find DiscoveryNow to be of value, I invite you to learn more now about how you can Support the growth and development of this library project.